Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 24....James P

Sleep: 10- 7am latest I have slept during the week in a long time. First time I have slept through my alarm in a long long time.
Stress: light had a great day at work and learning to not let the little thing bother me anymore.

No WOD today slept through my alarm and was in the office until late. I will be there bright and early tomorrow and Friday. I may try to get in Saturday morning as well.

Meals
7am adrenal tincture
8:30am Protein shake in coconut milk
9:00am decaf black coffee
10:30am 1 serving raw almonds
12:30am mixed green salad, yellow bell pepper, about 5oz of roasted chicken breast on top.
fish oil, multi
4:00pm 1 serving raw almonds, 1 Hershey kiss
6:00pm 5 oz Turkey breast, asparagus, sweet potato

Was really tired last night and even though I slept in a little later than normal I was still tired this morning. Felt great rest of the day. Again the biggest change I have seen so far is my energy level in the afternoons.Diet and the adrenal supplementation have played a major roll. I need to continue to work on my stress levels. Still alot of work to do, but this assessment has put me on the right path.

2 comments:

  1. Love how the hershey kiss snuck in there! lol congrats at stopping at one

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete