Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Amanda M...Day 23

Helen was my Valentine today and she was kind of a b*tch but I'll take what I can get. We had a nice 11 minute or so date tonight then I told her to piss off. On a serious note...it took everything I had to come in tonight, just like the last time we had a running Tuesday WOD. Huge weakness, was freaking out about it all day but I came in, did it, and I'm glad its over. 35 KB on Helen, 53KB on the second part but just couldn't finish the second set of 20kb swings, my back was killing me from yesterday

Food:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs with broccoli, 2 slice of bacon
Snack: red peppers
Lunch: chicken with sauteed onion, zucchini and sweet potato
Snack: baby carrots
PreWod: Plantain chips and guac
Dinner: Turkey burger over spinach

My admirer at work gave me a heart shaped lollipop even after I told him I wouldn't eat it (hope I didn't break his heart--but a Paleo girl has gotta do what shes gotta do!) Roommate gave me a really small box of chocolates, which I will annihilate on Sunday :-)

Goodnight!

2 comments: