Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 23......James P

Sleep: pretty solid 10-5:45am remedy right before bed
Stress: up and down today

Pre Wod: Water, almonds tomorrow going to start eating some protein before I come in.

630am WOD:
Helen: 8:53ish subbed in Ring rows this just got put on my list to RX by EOY with actual pull ups.
Round 2: 4:00 didn’t hit the goal of 3:30 slow on the burpees but pushed through them all and finshed up the KB’s.

Post WOD: protein shake, decaf coffee
12:00pm spinach salad with about 5 oz of roasted chicken on it. 1 cup of veggie soup.
3:00pm 1/4 carrots , 1 serving raw almonds
4:30pm Damn decaf coffee again for the ride home.
6:00pm 6 oz filet Mignon, asparagus, mixed Green salad with avocado
7:00pm Chocolate covered strawberry next to the fire place with my wonderful wife!

Overall pretty good day. Planned on having a snack mid morning got busy at work and it never happened. Great workout this morning, but my performance is no where near what I want it to be. One day at a time......one day at a time. I know on February 14th last year I probably didn't even work up a swet on the elyptical at the EDGE so I am a many steps ahead of where I was at this point last year.

1 comment: