Sunday, February 19, 2012

Maria- WEEK 4 DONE

Went to bed around 10:30pm, woke up around 6:30am.  Woke up ap couple of times, but definitely got some more sleep last night.

Okay, today was definitely a cheat day.  My first cheat with non paleo food really since starting the challenge. 

7:45am Chicken breast, 1/4 mixed raw nuts
8:30am taught a step class 55 minutes, then did skill work: pull ups power cleans, push ups, and hand stand holds
11:00am: 1 scoop protein powder, 1 tsp omega blend oil
3:00pm: chicken drumstick, dry fruit/nut mix, carrots
6:00pm: a little homemade pasta (I KNOW SOOOO BAD), chicken drumstick, and a taste of my dad's homemade sausage ( I am Italian,  my parents make their own sausage, pasta, and even prosciutto)
7:15pm- grapes

I feel like CRAP.  The cleaner I eat, the more severe reaction I have to this type of food.  I am definitely having some hormonal stuff going on.  Sorry to the guys reading this, but I am just keeping it real.....

No comments:

Post a Comment