Thursday, February 16, 2012

Amanda M...Day 25

Sleep: 10:30-6:30...slept solid. Really loving my sleeping patterns

Food:
Breakfast: scrambled eggs and bacon
Lunch: Red peppers and chicken
Snack: Baby carrots and plantain chips
Dinner: Turkey burger and spinach

WOD:
Hang Power Cleans 7 reps: 105#....took a few shots to the throat, not fun!
20 sec sprints: 6 line touches each round

30 second row sprints: 170/176/172/??/165...we all messed up on the counts so I think I missed out on a round but that's fine with me haha totally spent after tonight's WOD

Definitely didn't eat enough today and I could feel the affects during the workout. I didn't even have the energy to stretch after class, I just got up and left lol

My roommate has had the flu all week (might have even been swine!) and I haven't felt a thing (knock on wood) Thanks Paleo! My immune system is roaring

No comments:

Post a Comment