Sunday, February 19, 2012

Amanda M...Day 27 & 28

Hey guys!

Saturday: Had work at the bakery...ate scrambled eggs for breakfast and brought some fruit salad and beef jerky to work to snack on all day. I came home and ordered some chinese...steamed chicken and broccoli. It comes with a side of sauce and I dipped a few pieces. My friends talked me into going out to Bar in New Haven...had 4 drinks, YIKES! I'm 25, this shit happens haha I'm sure I burned a lot of it off with my wicked awesome dancing. Taught a few people how to Dougie.....(youtube it if you have no idea what I'm talking about)

Post drinking/dancing we usually hit up this sandwich shop but we went to that Louis burger joint, I had half of one. Sorry, I am going to say this....I don't get what the big deal about them is. Definitely needed ketchup (which apparently is forbidden...lame)

Sunday: Hungover and feeling crappy haha why I do this to myself, I will never know. Today I had chipotle and a salad from stop n shop and got into those valentine's candy. Most of them were the fruit ones which aren't my favorite so I was only left with 2 pieces... probably for the best!

Weekends are really bad for me, as you can tell. There is already a girl's night in Stamford being planned out for next Saturday. Hopefully I can keep myself together and not go too crazy

See you all tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being honest! Weekends are bad for me too. I "forgot" to post Saturday's blog, probably cuz I had too many glasses of champagne and wine haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Amanda. Louis' lunch for burgers is way overrated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHH- I love to live vicariously through you- you have so much fun! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete