Sunday, February 26, 2012

Maria Week 5 Day 7

WHERE ARE MY PEEPS????

Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 5:30am, fell back asleep until 7:20am.
7:35am- 1 oz salmon, 1/2 c blueberries, 1/4 tsp fish oil

8:30am taught a step class with weight intervals- I definitely took it easy and did not really do the class.  Skill work: pull ups and hand stand holds

11:00am- lettuce wraps: 2 oz tuna fish, 6 romaine lettuce leaves, 1/4C grape tomatoes, 1 oz avocado

3:00pm- 1 can sardines (3 1/4 oz), 1 C homemade veggie soup, 2  cucumber, 1/4 C tomato, 10 black olives
2 oz turkey breast
6:00pm- 6 oz salmon, asparagus, picked on some rotisserie chicken, 1/2 of a small homemade sausage ~2oz (my dad makes these he told me he used lean pork loin to make them, but there IS a lot of salt in them).
9:00pm- 1 TBSP cocoa, 1 TBSP homemade apple sauce, 1 tsp coconut flour, 1 egg white, stevia
a few blueberries

Stressful day for me, trying to just let it go and get to bed so I can sleep a decent amount of time!  I am sore today from (I think) those Hang PC yesterday and KB swings..


1 comment:

  1. I am STILL sore from the hang pc and KB swings...that was just cruel!!

    ReplyDelete