Thursday, February 16, 2012

2.16.12

1/2 cup egg whites scrambled, 1/2 cup chick peas

1 pork tenderloin, 1/2 cup green peas, 1/2 cup quinoa

1 small green apple with 2 tbs almond butter

Protein shake - 2 scoops protein, 1 cup coconut water, 1/2 cup berries

3 chicken tenders, cabbage, cauliflower, bell peppers, brusselsprouts (seriously into my veggies tonight but didn't really pay attention to portion sizes)

I curbed a chocolate craving by drinking a cup of chamomile tea & eating a piece of fresh coconut. *Kudos to my hubby who used his CrossFit strength to crack that thing open & scoop all the meat out.

Today's WOD sucked so much! I felt like I was gonna pass out after the 3rd round of hang PCs & shuttle runs. I was exhausted.

Hang PCs @ 83 lbs; 6 line touches in 20 secs

1 comment: