Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Maria Week 5 Day 3

Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 7:20am- woke up a few times in the middle of the night but was able to fall back asleep.  Rough morning, had to clean up my son and his bed AGAIN today but actually made it to work on time.  Thank God my husband is SUCH a GREAT dad and a big help.

12:00pm- 3 oz calamari, 2 C frozen spinach, 1 tsp fish oil
I usually eat when I get to work, but all hell broke loose so this is the first chance I got to eat

2pm- 3 oz chicken breast, 2 C (raw) asparagus, 1 tsp omega 3,6,9 oil

4:30pm- 3 oz mahi mahi, 2 C raw Kale, 1 tsp fish oil

6:00pm- chicken drumsticks (4 small ones), homemade veggie soup

8:00pm- picked on some chicken breast and ham,
cake in a mug: 2 TBSP coconut flour, 1 TBSP 100% cocoa, 1 TBSP applesauce, 1/4C egg substitute, stevia.


Rest day- would have LOVED to do the WOD but I needed to sleep.  Plan is to go Thurs, Fri, Sat.

Good day at work, just a hectic morning.  A lot of family stuff going on- high stress there, just trying to take things one day at a time.

I feel like I am getting off track, I started so strong out of the gate and I kind of feel stuck.  I don't know if it is the lack of sleep and stress, but I am going to keep at it!

2 comments:

  1. I made a cake in a cup last night too :-) Some nights you just gotta have some chocolate

    Keep pushing forward...both of us are used to getting stuck at this point but we've never tried it with all this extra support...you can do it! We're all here to help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, Maria! I know you can do this. You've made it through a whole month! I htink you're appointment/chat with Dr. Jaime will help you feel less discouraged. Maybe things just need to be tweaked to get you off of this plateau.

    Stick with it, like Amanada said, we are all here with you. Feel free to text or call me if you need some quick support!

    ReplyDelete