Saturday, February 11, 2012

Amanda M...Day 19&20

Forgot to blog yesterday! Sleep and food were normal

WOD: Really with all the squats this week? My legs feel like jello...but like steel at the same time. Thrusters, air squats, band and row sprints, back squats and wall balls...MAN!

BS: Got up to 135#...should have gone heavier but like I said...legs were SHOT from this week
Wall balls and T2B: More like knees to...boobs? Need to get better at these...finished around 9 minutes or so

Saturday/Today:
At the bakery! Resisting temptation as well as I can...been doing well with it so far

Protein shake for breakfast, spinach salad for lunch and I have some trail mix to snack on throughout the day.

WARNING: The following is not going to be pretty

Heading into NYC tonight....there will be lots of Four Loko consumption and dancing going on. And...to be 100% honest, I cannot go into the city without getting a vendor hot dog. There isn't much special about them yet they taste so amazing haha so...yeah. Guess tonight I will be cheating a bit but I promise not to get carried away!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment