Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I'm back!...James P

Sleep: 10pm -7:30am
Stress: Feel great have not felt this rejuvenated in sometime!

No WOD today back at it tomorrow

8am : Protein Shake, decaf coffee
9:45am: 5 Chicken meatballs
12:00pm: Cobb Salad with Chicken no cheese no dressing. Small chili
3:00pm: carrots and cucumbers
5:00pm: decaf coffee
6:30pm : Roasted Chicken, spinach, and broccoli

Well it feels great to be back even if it was to a little snow and cold weather. I had a great trip and sometime to relax. I ate pretty well didn't really kill an entire day with anything super bad. The guys I was with couldn't believe how I have changed my eating habits, which made me really feel like I am on the path to accomplish big things. I did have a few beers at the track...but it was Daytona and rain delays + explosions brought out the party gods. Ready to dial back in and lock down the diet. I hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment: