Saturday, February 11, 2012

Maria Week 3 Day 6

Woke up at 6am, I was going to go to the 7am WOD but my body is so sore and I was exhausted.  I listened to my body (plus my back was not up for the 50 deadlifts) ans stayed in bed

8am
2 oz salmon
1 oz calamari
1 C collard greens, cauliflower, tomato
1 1/4 tsp fish oil (2g)

8:45am- taught a step/weight class 55 minutes.  Hand stand holds with "mini" presses.

12:45pm
3 oz chicken breast
1 C homemade vegetable soup
1 C raw yellow squash
1/4 C raw mixed nuts

4:20pm
3 oz ground turkey breast
1 C collard greens/cauliflower/tomato

8:30pm
4 oz turkey breast
1 C okra/turnips/asparagus
1 tsp omega 3,6,9 oil

9pm- not hungry but didn't eat enough today
3 oz paleo chili
green tea with stevia

Had 2 parties today had cupcakes, cookies, pizza and cake in my face all day!  I brought food with me, and did not touch the garbage!  Didn't drink enough water, feeling AWESOME!!!

1 comment: