Friday, February 24, 2012

Maria- Week 5 Day 5

Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 5:30am, fell back asleep until 7:15am.  Decided I should not do the WOD today because I am doing the cop WOD tomorrow AND I knew I was teaching a kickboxing class today.
8:30am-taught 55 minute kickboxing (with weight intervals) class, worked on HSPU- getting better!  Drank black coffee on my way to the gym
10:40am- 2 1/4 oz clams (the whole can), 1 C spaghetti squash, 1/2 C fire roasted tomato, 1 tsp olive oil, 1 sushi nori sheet (sea vegetable)
1:30pm- 2 oz calamari, 1 oz mahi mahi, 3 C homemade veggie soup, 1 tsp fish oil
4:30pm- 1 sushi nori sheet, 3 oz wild salmon, 2 C roasted brussels sprouts/onion, 1 tsp fish oil
7:45pm- 4 oz Mahi Mahi, 1 C broccoli, 1 C roasted cabbage/onion, 2 tsp omega 3,6,9 oil
10:20pm- 1 TBSP 100% cocoa, 1 TBSP apple sauce, 1 egg white, 1 tsp coconut four

Drank lots of water- at least 8 glasses probably 10 or 12.  GOod day today, I feel more on track today, I think it is because I have slept well for 2 nights in a row.  It really makes a difference.  Low stress, my son is still sick but getting better and other family stressors have been resolvedso I am in a good place!

Nervous about doing the WOD tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment