Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day #9

Slept terribly! I kept waking up in the middle of the night, tossed & turned, had an awful dream. I think I'm coming down with a cold too. My throat hurts. I've been drinking water all day. Total ounces- 160 oz

4 little pieces of Paleo bread with 2 tsp all-fruit jam

Starving by 10am!

1 cherry pie larabar (too many carbs)

1 bowl of beef, shrimp, & broccoli stew

Starving at 4pm!! And 5pm... and 6pm

Finally snacked on 1 cup almonds/raisins before the 6:30 WOD

Protein shake post WOD

Spinach salad with egg, bacon, & blackened salmon 

1 bowl Paleo cereal 

4 oz glass of Chardonnay

WOD 60 sec of squat thrusts @ 63lbs (I always use the 33lb bar cuz it's easier for me to grip. I know I could have Rxed at 65) 60 sec burpee box jump (didn't count my rounds) x3

30 wall balls @ 14lbs (graduated from the 12lb today!) 20 kb swings w/ 16k 10 thrusters @ 53lbs (again, could have Rxed but always use 33lb bar) x2

I had a doctor's appt today! I'll post an entry on my personal blog about it tmrw.

No comments:

Post a Comment