Friday, January 13, 2012

Up and running

We're up and running, I added a links section to the right column and added Crossfit Milford, and Crossfit. Does anyone have any other ideas for links to put there. Also, I was thinking that our first posts, the like intro ones, I would take and turn into Pages across the top, We could have our start pictures, goals, etc in those pages, which would stay static. Unfortunately, only I can create pages. Are there any other features I should add? Comment on this post to let me know and I'll see what I can do.

10 comments:

  1. So far so good! Maybe throw in a paleo cookbook link or something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! Thanks for setting it all up for us

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Dan Thanks for doing this!!! Love the pages for the top great idea!!!! I think you need to invite Jay too so he can look on with us as well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone, I am on! Has everyone met with Jay and Dr. Jaime? Personally I am NOT looking forward to taking my "before" shot. But I am only going to look better from that point on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meet with Jay already and I meet with Jaime tomorrow morning in Greenwich at 7am. I will tell you all tomorrow after my meeting with her what to expect. Don't worry about the pics...it will all be in the past soon and it will be a great reminder of where you came from!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm meeting with her Tomorrow afternoon in Greenwich. Definitely would like an update on what to expect before I get there. Thanks Nitro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok first Jaime is awesome! Like Jay she knows her stuff and takes her profession very seriously. She was very nice and made me feel very comfortable. She will ask a lot of questions but she also is listening to what you say and absorbing it all. Don't hold back on anything just get it all out in the open and ask ALOT of questions. Remember we are doing this to better our lives and to better each other. Good luck all!

      Delete
  7. I am supposed to meet with her tomorrow but of course there is a friggin blizzard coming! GREAT...

    ReplyDelete