Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Amanda M...Day 2

Energy was a bit low today because of my horrible (or lack of...) eating yesterday. Slept 10:30-6:30, woke up once; that might have played a part in the energy level today as well.

Breakfast: eggs over easy, sweet Italian sausage
Snack: handful of carrots
Lunch: spinach salad with fresh chopped salsa, Gorgonzola cheese, and can of tuna...balsamic vinaigrette dressing...apple on the side
Snack: raw red bell pepper, plantain chips with guacamole
Dinner: boiled chicken with some garlic seasoning, steamed broccoli

WOD: My back was KILLING me today from the DLs yesterday...and the warmup 800m in the cold without stretching it made me feel paralyzed when I came back in. Rounds went well: subbed ring rows for pullups, 65# felt light for the squat cleans, wall balls are my least favorite ever, killed the rowing

Off to ice my back and then going to bed nice and early. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. my back was crying today too!!!great menu!!! going to steal some ideas!

    ReplyDelete