Friday, January 27, 2012

Maria- Day 5

Went to bed around 10:30pm and woke up at 4:45am- not enough sleep, but I felt okay, woke up once in the middle of the night to use the bathroom!  Anyone else??

Pre WOD 5am
Shake made with 1 C Almond Milk, 1 C Kale, 1/2C blueberries
1 oz chicken breast
5:30am WOD

Post WOD 6:40am
1 scoop whey protein with 1 scoop BCAA

taught an 8:30am kickboxing/step/weights class 55 minutes- Intense, sweated my butt off

2:15pm- yeah I know WAY too long in between meals- I was pretty hungry 
2 1/2 C Spring mix lettuce
2 artichoke hearts
1 C cucumber
3 oz tilapia
1 1/4 tsp fish oil (2g)
1 tsp olive oil
1 TBSP Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
3 C homemade vegetable soup

5:30pm - pretty hungry
1 oz steamed calamari
1C cooked brussels sprouts/cabbage/onion
1 tsp olive oil

7:00pm- not hungry, but it is getting late and I have not eaten enough today
4 oz chicken breast
1 C cooked broccoli
1 C cooked B. Sprouts/Cabb/Onion
1 tsp olive oil

Plan for 9pm
1/4 C Raw Almonds
Sleepytime tea with Stevia

WOD- kept it super light with the back squat and Front squats, Anything involving deadlifting, squatting, box jumps, or GHD freaks me out with my back.  Max on the B.S. was 123.  Only did 75 on the F.S. and had to do GHD SU 3 times (30 total) only went to parallel on the GHD.

Worked on HSPU off a box

Anyone working out at 7am tomorrow???  I will be there!

Home today, stress level low, just doing a lot of running around and work around the house.  It is so amazing to me how little it takes to start feeling better.  Anyone reading this thinking that it will take months to notice a change - think again!  A few days of clean eating and I feel AWESOME.

3 comments:

  1. Maria those HSPUs are gonna feel real nice when you get them in a few weeks! The bath room breaks are a sleep killer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem so out of reach right now!- positive mental attitude, positive mental attitude....

      Delete
  2. P.M.A.!!! Maria I agree..I have felt so much better in the afternoons at work. Just changing my diet has made this difference.

    ReplyDelete