Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 9

Couldn't sleep last night. Just watching the clock...last time I remember was 1:13am then I finally feel asleep. Had to hit the head at 3:11am then alarm went off at 5am...sucked. I also had to fast so I couldn't eat anything before my cardio session at 6am. Got blood drawn at 8am for assessment. Lipids and allergen test. WOD am 1000m row TT 3:25 in the ball park of where I wanted to be. I want to get under 3:20. 10 burpees right after. 1000m row @ 90% 3:59, 10 burpees. 1000m row @ 95% 3:42, 10 burpees. I was physically tired today. I'm still not feeling great and Sundays strength session took a lot out of me. I can't say I'm looking forward to tonight's lactic WOD...though I will flip the switch and be logged back in at 6:30pm. Might be a sugar free red bull day around 3pm!  (didn't do it)

Diet: 1 black coffee 1 water before am session
Breakfest: 3 eggs/2yolks with mushrooms and bacon
Snack 1: espresso beans covered in dark chocolate from trader joes 1 serving
Lunch 1: baby spinach salad w/mini grape tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, raw onion w/ grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar
Snack 2: 1/2 avocado 1 serving raw almonds and another handful of espresso beans
Lunch 2: baby spinach salad w/mini grape tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, raw onion w/ grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar
Snack 3: 1/2 avocado w/ 3 slices of deli turkey and finished the espresso beans
Snack 4: 1 serving of macadamia nuts and 1 vitacoco before WOD PM
Dinner 2: Plan B...beef chili with a beef patty on top

I absolutely crushed the perf. WOD tonight.  I knew not only did I have to "get there" mentally but I was gonna have to push my body way beyond where it wanted to go tonight.  I vowed I would not whined up on the floor either.  Well I was slumped over the box at the very end!!!  I was concerned about my heal on the burpee box jumps and I could feel it a bit but nothing that would make me pull the plug like 10 days ago.  Now I'm really concerned about all the double unders tomorrow.  Time to ice and get some real sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment