Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day #4

I felt good and energetic all day, despite it being busy at work!

Reminder: Start taking my vitamins again (C, B, magnesium, niacin).

Breakfast
1 bowl of Paleo "cereal" (see yesterday's description)
1 Paleo muffin
2 cups coffee with 1/2 cup almond milk

Snack
1 Paleo muffin

Lunch
Split pea with ham soup
Salad with deli turkey meat, avocado, artichoke hearts, gorgonzola cheese, bacon
1 cup coffee with 1/4 cup almond milk

Snack
Cherry tomatoes & 100-calorie pack of guacamole

Snack
Protein shake after WOD

Dinner
Chicken breast, broccoli, collard greens

Dessert
1 cup Paleo cereal (raisins, cashews, almonds w/ almond milk)
8 oz of dry white wine
Water: 128 oz

Today's WOD:
5 power snatches @ 53lbs
12-15 double unders (since I can only string together single-single-double)

5 hang snatches @ 53lbs
15 box jumps on grey box

5 push presses @ 53lbs
line touches

5 clean & jerks @ 53lbs
5 T2B

Comments: The whole time I was doing push presses and clean & jerks I thought my weight was way too light, but I didn't have time to add any plates. I didn't realize we were supposed to go up in weight... just didn't read the white board close enough to see the 65 lb Rx. Booooo.


1 comment:

  1. To be fair, Colin only said 'do a weight that you think you can do' haha gotta love him

    ReplyDelete