Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Honesty

So, in the spirit of being honest, my first two days of this YLA have been horrible!  I have eaten on average 1 1/2 times in both days, none of the meals being exceptionally good and I haven't been able to do the WODs because of work commitments.  So, I'm off to a killer start.  Sigh.  One good thing is that I actually gave up Diet Coke; my crack.  Because of it I have had a massive headache that slightly goes away with Advil, but, as in previous experiences, I know that I'll just have to deal with for the next several days.

I am planning on tomorrow being better.....eating, sleeping, dealing with stress (work) and staying off the DC.

Night.

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there Amanda! Just do the best you can, it is a marathon not a sprint (my new mantra)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Amanda! Just do the best you can, it is a marathon not a sprint (my new mantra)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amanda! Great Post. I recently also gave up Diet Coke...it was like crack to me. I had one everyday in my office for the past three years. I made the switch to club soda and now I am down to just drinking a ton of water throughout the day. Try switching to club soda with a lime I know it helped me a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going along with James' suggestion, Stop & Shop has lots of natural-flavored, no sugar added club sodas in the can - mandarin orange, cranberry, cranberry-lime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first 2 weeks is the hardest part. Keep doing your best and it will all workout. Remember we're all here to support you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. one day at a time- they cant all be perfect- just try to be better than yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete