Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 2-3

So I woke up Tuesday morning and felt terrible.  My throat/sinuses were killing me, I couldn't breath very well and I had 0 energy.  I slept on the couch all day and took about 5 naps and I was in bed early and slept like 9 hours.  Not like me at all!  I'm hoping to send this sickness packing by tonight or early tomorrow...I don't have time for this.  I barely ate anything yesterday,  maybe 2 meals and a couple simple snacks but I did drink alot of water.  Obviously no WOD yesterday.  I'm supposed to go play hockey today at 1pm but I don't think that is going to happen...we'll see.  Ok back to the couch to wait for the fog to lift!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Amanda. Well I was all hopped up on Dayquil and Green Tea pills so I was feeling better so I went and played hockey for about 75 Minutes. Looking back on this I know it was a BAD idea. I literally came off the ice like 10 times to catch my breath. Usually I come off 3 maybe 4 times. I'm gonna pay for this later. Still not much of an appetite, on my 3rd meal of the day...no snacks yet. Breakfest: 3 extra large organic eggs/2 yolks with trader joes bacon, 1 tall water, 1 black coffee. Lunch 1: Organic ground beef with red onion, garlic, black olives and mini grape tomatoes over chopped summer squash. 1 VitaCoco and 1 water before Hockey. Right now I'm eating a Turkey Burger Patty (home made) w/1 serving of organic broccoli. More to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through it too... make sure when you can swallow food and hold it down to eat as clean as you can so you don't put extra stress on your stomach. Coach jay

    ReplyDelete