Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Amanda M...Day 3

Happy Hump Day team!

Much better day today. Went to bed by 9:45, up at 6:30...felt nice and rested all day.

Food...pretty much same as yesterday. Eggs sausage, carrots, salad, red peppers, guacamole/plantain chips, apple, chicken. When I grocery shop, I tend to buy in bulk just to save time and money and end up eating the same stuff all week. However, I printed out a TON of new recipes to try out and I will be sure to share with you all. I'm thinking Paleo Jambalaya for next week, yum!

WOD: Honestly, it took everything I had to not skip out on tonight's workout. I dread running and burpees aren't a favorite of mine either. However, I made it in and got it over with. I just kept telling myself "its just hell for 20 minutes, you can do it!"

Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO AMANDA!!! Good for you for going to the gym when you didn't want to.

    ReplyDelete