Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 7...about to crush it!

Last night we preloaded food like we were never going to eat again...just awesome. I would say I ate 4-5lbs of the good stuff. I slept a SOLID 8 hrs and I needed it. Breakfast: eggs/turkey bacon and sweet potato home fries 1 black coffee and 2 waters. Still have lingering sickness but now it doesn't exist in my mind. About to nail a vita coco and see where I stand!
Compared to 2 weeks ago my strength has climbed another rung on the ladder...YES!  Workout was insane...too much to list.  My main focus was getting out of the hole on Deadlifts so for my last set of dumbbell DLs I stood on a 45 lb 2" plate.  Man did that change the dimension of the movement...WOOF!!!  Tire DLs I stood on 2-45 lb plates (4").  Forearms and Grip strength toast!  Another great movement was 1/4 Keg pushups AMRAP unbroken for 3 rounds...killed it 37, 27, 23.  Tri's dominated!  Did a bunch of other stuff but that alone is a good recap.  90 minutes in I took a page out of Froning's book and nailed 2 tbsp's of Jif extra crunchy peanut butter on 1 slice of soft wheat bread and also had a paleo kit...got me logged right back in glad I fueled up when I did.  At lunch I had a cobb salad, NO CHEESE or Fatty Salad Dressing, just balsamic vinegar and topped it with grilled chicken, smoked beef brisket and pulled pork.  Good stuff!  I've reached Zombie status...no idea what's on the menu for dinner.  Update ya'll later...
Dinner was in fact Plan B.  Of course Bourbon BBQ tenders, will have them every time for the rest of my life...that's it.  Entree was some meat burger with a bunch of extra meat on it...yeah I'll take that in the grass with green fries.  Green fries great tonight.  Had some drinks, I shouldn't do that...but my great close friend is moving to Miami in 5 days so that sucks but good for him.  Three Olives Grape with Club Soda...I know but whateva!  God Bless Tom Brady!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds amazing Nitro. I need to know where you eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ate at a place called Port Royal in Islip Long Island. Place was known for being on Man vs Food. I will attempt Davey Jones' Locker later this year! Once you get in the mind set of eating clean you can still go out to eat all the time and still eat very clean and paleo. I still eat Plan B at least twice a week and besides the Bourbon BBQ tenders I eat super clean there.

    ReplyDelete