Monday, January 30, 2012

Maria Week 2 Day 1

Went to bed around 10:30pm, woke up at 5:30am wide awake in bed until 7am

8:00am
1 C Almond Milk
1C Kale
1/2 C frozen strawberries
1 1/4 tsp fish oil (2g)

11:07am- very hungry
3 oz salmon
1C roasted brussels sprouts/cabbage/onion

2:05pm- very hungry
3 oz chicken breast
2 C raw zucchini (1 C cooked)

4:30pm- not hungry but I will not have another chance to eat for hours
3 oz turkey breast (off the bird)
1/2 C cooked asparagus
1 tsp olive oil

5:30pm WOD then taught a 55 min class (all weights)

9:00pm- STARVING
2 1/2 C Spring Mix lettuce
1 C cucumber
3 oz chicken breast
1 tsp olive oil
1 TBSP raw organic apple cider vinegar
1C Homemade vegetable soup

PC- heaviest: 103 (2 reps)
PP- heaviest 95 (3 reps)
push up ladder/AbMat SU- not sure how many rounds, 3 or 4.

Stress level low today, just a long day worked all day, WOD, and then taught the class, didn't get home until  8:30pm.  Made all my food for tomorrow so I am prepared and ready for success!

I was really struggling tonight at the gym.  This is when I start to get nervous about losing weight, I seem to really struggle with my workouts whenever I start eating really clean.  I did something to my hamstring yesterday, and it REALLY hurt during the Power Cleans.  Not happy with my performance today- it was nice to see some of my teammates from the YLA though!

3 comments:

  1. Maria like we discussed this morning...if your still hungry eat more. You must remember that your metabolism has been accelerated to a much higher level then its used too. That is good! If your hungry...EAT. You're doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete