Monday, January 30, 2012

Amanda M...Day 8

Happy Monday!

Slept okay...should have gone to bed earlier so I could get up for a double workout day but it didnt happen.

Food:
Breakfast: eggs over easy, italian sausage
Snack: red peppers
Lunch: boiled chicken with seasoning, steamed okra
Snack: carrots, apple
Dinner: one of my bacon & sweet potato turkey burgers over fresh spinach...SO GOOD!!

WOD:
PC: 68 (10)/88 (8)/108 (6)/118 (4)/128 (2)...didnt realize I had a 38# bar til it was too late...was so upset when I found out! I really wanted 135x2

PP: I jumped in with a few ladies (w/ a fellow YLA member Maria!) so the first few reps I don't know how much it was but I know the last 3 reps were at 95# and the last 4 were at 105#

Push ups/abmat: 4 rounds

Goodnight all!

3 comments:

  1. You are SO strong! Great workout out with you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job! Don't be too upset about the 38lb bar. Next time you'll kill the PCs and get 145.

    ReplyDelete