Monday, January 23, 2012

Here we go!

It was so nice getting together with everyone! I am so excited for this year and even more excited that we will all be doing it together!

It's all about being honest, so here I go. This weekend was nuts...I ate like crap, drank like a sailor and I paid for it pretty harshly today. My stomach was not agreeing with me so as far as food goes, the only things I was able to choke down were some eggs, protein shake and a salad. Not a great first day! I'm feeling great about tomorrow though...

Workout...PR'd my DL and bench but not as much as I would have liked! (I'll be working on my negative thoughts through this process as well) 235lbs and 118lbs. Used the 40# kettle bell, just wasn't feeling strong enough for the 55#

Tomorrow is a new day :-)

Here is my personal blog if any of you would like to follow me there as well. www.ptmaurer.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment