Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 5...

Sleep: Exhausted this morning was up late finishing some work and writing a paper. Didn't fall asleep until after midnight...needless to say I didn't make it to 6:30am WOD :( rise and shined at 7:45 today.

Stress: Pretty high today, but just alot of stuff towards the end of the week between work and school. In the past I have been an emotional eater so managing this stress is going to be key to my success.

Meals:

8:30 decaf coffee black (trying to drop caffeine), omelet with spinach and green pepper 1/2 avocado, Adrenal Support Tincture
10:00 handful Raw Almonds
12:30 Cobb salad without cheese
Fish Oil, Multi Vitamin
3:00 Steamed asparagus and zucchini
7:00 Grilled chicken with mixed vegetables and a salad

I ate pretty "clean" all week, but my downfall has always been the weekends especially after stressful weeks. I am ready for this challenge though...Time to make it happen....mission gut be gone is on!

I will say that eating alot cleaner than I have in the past has improved my energy level during the afternoons in the office. I used to want to take a nap after lunch, but eating healthier has changed that!!!

2 comments:

  1. James- I too am an emotional eater, it has really held me back from reaching my goals, so we can help each other! My operation is "operation take off the fat suit!"

    ReplyDelete