Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 4...still making the best of it

Still no where near 100% but I'm not going to dwell on it or speak negatively.  I got up, had a black coffee, 2 waters went to CFM drank a VitaCoco and did work.  Nothing to strenuous WOD: 1000m row (3:45 off the pace by about 20 seconds) rest 4 minutes 1000m row (3:42) rest 5 minutes then did a 20 min AMRAP "Cindy" (15 or 16 rounds lost count at the end was dizzy and ready to pass out).  Had a post WOD protein shake and for Breakfast I'm having organic ground beef with red onion/black olives/tomatoes over chopped summer squash.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I must say, I'm curious to see you at 100% if that wasn't it haha row pace seemed pretty legit to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, that was quite a WOD when you are sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snack 1: 1/2 red bell pepper, a couple baby carrots and a small piece of cucumber (all leftovers from the salad I made for lunch 1)
    Lunch 1: Organic baby spinach Salad with diced carrots/red bell pepper/red onion/cucumber and 3 sauted chicken tenderloins w/Balsamic vinegar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum!! sounds good to me!! when are you cooking for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snack 2: 1/2 organic avocado and 3 slices of deli turkey (I call it a turkey sandwich!)
    Lunch 2: 1 serving Chicken Serenada (Trader Joes) w/grilled organic Brussels spouts cooked in butter.

    By Monday my diet will be in check and then we'll see what type of results I can REALLY get this time around. Everyone keep in mind you don't want to over do deli meats due to the sodium content. DO NOT have excess snacks/meals with alot of ham or turkey deli meat. Just FYI! Slowly but surely my appetite is coming back. Can't wait till I get back to 5 meals and 3-4 snacks per day. YEAHHHHHHH BUDDY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was actually able to get one more meal in last night:
    Snack 3: 2 celery sticks w/almond butter
    Dinner1: Organic ground beef w/red onion/black olives/mini grape tomatoes over chopped summer squash.

    ReplyDelete