Monday, January 23, 2012

Off to the races...

So here we are a group that barely knows anything about each other but with one major thing in common...CrossFit!  I'm inspired by my team.  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for all of us.  It's going to be amazing!  So I'll start with how I feel...pretty crappy.  I could feel something coming on over the weekend and when I finally woke from my slumber this morning I had neon green goop coming out of my face.  I noticed I was pretty tired and lethargic all weekend but I'll be good to go in a few days.  I also have some other nagging injuries that like to pop up now and then but hopefully I'll get them to hibernate in the coming days.  My WOD today was pretty straight forward: 40 minutes on the aerodyn (486 cals) for my cardio session.  I was going to do a PM session but my right heal is a little tender so I'm going to give it another day.  My food intake was good but I only ate about half of what I would normally eat.  Breakfest: 3 extra large organic eggs/2 yolks and some traders joe's ends/pieces bacon.  1 tall glass of water, 1 black coffee.  Lunch: Organic baby spinach salad with sliced yellow pepper and mini grape tomatoes with cilantro-lime shrimp...off the chain.  Snack:  Had about 5 buffalo chicken tender nuggets w/ 1 tbsp of blue cheese.  Snack 2:  1/2 yellow bell pepper and 1 serving of raw almonds.  Dinner I'm going to eat a Turkey Burger Patty w/ 1 serving of organic broccoli.  Normally I eat double this amount of food per day but again with this stupid sickness my appetite isn't what it should be.  That's it for tonight.  Fight the good fight my friends!

NITRO

2 comments: