Sunday, January 29, 2012

1 down the rest of my life to go

Gonna combine Saturday and Sunday into one post here.

Saturday
10:30 - Breakfast
  • 3 Eggs over Easy
  • Bacon
  • Fruit Salad
3:30 - Lunch
  • Grilled Chicken
  • Peppers
8:30 - Dinner
  • Paleo Chili

Sunday
    Slept until 11:30
12:00 - Breakfast
  • Paleo Chili
6:30 - Dinner
  • Pork Chop with Dijon Mustard, Garlic, and Thyme
  • Romain Lettuce Salad
  • 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
  • 1 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar

So where as most of you talk about over eating on the weekend, I think my biggest problem is going to be under eating. I don't get hungry very often, and because of this I don't think about eating when I finally do get hungry my meals are so far apart that I only have 2 meals in a day. It also doesn't help that I normally don't start my Saturday or Sunday until 11:00 and sometimes later. I'm going to start trying to get into CFM on Saturdays, so that may help me get in an extra meal on Saturday, but Sundays still may be hard. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment