Saturday, January 28, 2012

Amanda M...Day 6

So so upset that I didn't get up to do today's WOD...clean and jerks are my favorite. My alarm went off at 6:20 this morning...and after going to bed at 12:30 and knowing I had to work on my feet for 7 hours today, I just couldn't talk myself into it.

Food: This isn't going to be pretty...keep in mind I worked from 10-5 today at a bakery, we had a kids party and a food tour come in, not to mention we sold out of everything today so it was busy!

Breakfast 8:30: Scrambled eggs with ham
Lunch 1:00: spinach salad with tuna, salsa, balsamic
Dinner 6:00: sweet onion bubba burger...so juicy!

Will be going to the movies tonight. Usually, I would go stock up on snacks at target but I'll be bringing some red peppers to munch on. It'll sound like popcorn, no one will know the difference haha

Big thank you for all your guys' support when my brain wouldn't shut up about wanting to eat a cookie today. Couldn't have made it through the craving without you! I was very close to giving in lol I usually take home a pack of cupcakes for my roommates and me but I didn't bring home a single one. (They aren't happy, but I am! haha)

2 comments:

  1. Your roommates are not likeing this year long assessment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all! lol one of them even said "where are my cupcakes! I'm used to having a cupcake every Saturday at exactly 6pm!"

    ReplyDelete