Monday, January 23, 2012

Day One..........

Well day one is in the books! I had a very busy day at work, but I planned out my snacks and meals. The key for me is going to be planning out meals in advance. Great meeting tonight! Glad to meet everyone that is going on this journey.

Breakfast: Whey protein Shake on drive into the office and Decaf Coffee with Coconut Milk
mid morning snack: Carrotts, Celery
Lunch: Spinich Salad with cucumber, grape tomatos, 1/2 avacado,and grilled chicken.
mid afternoon snake: Raw Almonds
Dinner: Tuna and some sauted veggies(coconut oil).

drank water all throughout the day I will keep better track of this going forward.

Tomorrow it's my birthday! 34, but we all know its the new 24!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah man, Happy Birthday! 34 was and still is the greatest year of my life. I hope you will be saying the same thing in the short term.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday James. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete