Monday, January 23, 2012

First Day of The Rest of My Life!

DAY 1!!! Dr. Jaime wants me doing strict paleo for now...
 Food Today:
7:30am- 1 oz salmon, 1 C cooked cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 grapefruit
10:30am- HUNGRY- 3/4 C egg beaters, mushroom, green pepper, 1 tsp fish oil
1:30pm- hungry- 3 oz chicken breast, a LOT of mixed veggies: broccoli, squash, cauliflower, a few carrots, 1 tsp fish oil
3pm- 1 oz roast beef, 1C cooked cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil
5pm- 1 oz turkey breast, 1 C cooked cabbage, 1 tsp olive oil
5:30pm WOD- kept deadlift light because of my back, failed my previous PR on chest- I was NOT happy
8:45pm- 2 oz chicken breast, cooked asparagus, picked on some steamed calamari, a bit of chicken, a bite of salmon.  24 raw almonds

So this is my problem behavior- PICKING ON FOOD.  I will weigh and measure all day and then come night time I just pick here and there and I have no idea how much I ate.  I know that I did not eat enough today, but I need really need to work on that behavior, it sabotages my efforts.

Did not sleep well last night, I have had a headache for 3 days, but I am starting to feel better.
Goals for this year: 1. I am 40 pounds lighter- 10 pounds every quarter
2. I can do at least one legitimate hand Stand Push Up- practice hand stand holds 3 times a week, practice HSPU off of box twice a week
3. I sleep at least 7 hours a night- manage my time better so I can get to bed by 9:30pm

I put my menu together for tomorrow and prepared all my meals tonight, and it is now 10:30pm and I am NOT sleeping....

No comments:

Post a Comment