Thursday, January 26, 2012

Amanda M..Day 4

Wow, late night for me tonight! It's almost midnight, but I couldn't miss Jersey Shore!

Slept awesome last night, ate really well today (same meal plan as the past few days) although I did throw in a few semi-sweet chocolate chips cause I was seriously craving chocolate.

WOD:
Snatch/DU: 4 rounds @ 65#
Snatch/Box: 4 rounds @ 65#
Press/Sprint: 6 rounds @65#
Clean&Jerk/T2B: 5 rounds @70#. I really wanted to go for 75 but the 5lb plates were all taken.
Lifts went up fast and easy, got caught up on the box jumps per usual. I did more than the RX weight but I felt really good today so I wanted to kill it. Great workout!
I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight! Tomorrow is friday...weekends are always rough for me so let's hope I can hold myself together

2 comments:

  1. Stay strong on the weekend! They're rough for me too. I start making excuses, and since I have more down time, I pick at all the food in the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Great weights btw! I'm gonna start trying to keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete