Thursday, January 26, 2012

Maria- Day 4

Went to bed around 11pm, woke up at 4:30am for no reason (day off of work today), went back to sleep until 7am- felt rested.

PRE WOD 8:10am
1 oz salmon
1/4 grapefruit
9am WOD

POST WOD 10:15am
1 scoop EHP protein

12pm- pretty hungry
3 oz steamed calamari
1C cooked cabbage
1C broccoli (measured raw but ate it cooked)
1 tsp fish oil

3:40pm- hungry
3 oz salmon
2C (measured frozen) spinach

6:40pm- hungry but not starving
4 oz turkey breast
1 C cooked okra- I never ate this before, it is pretty good!
2 C homemade vegetable soup- all natural chicken broth, tomato paste, spinach, cabbage, zucchini, onion, carrots, celery, asparagus, and spinach- YUMMY!

9pm- not hungry but didn't eat enough and I like a snack at night!
14 raw almonds
sleepytime tea with stevia

NO EXTRA PICKING ON FOOD WHOOT WHOOT!!!  Thanks to you guys.

WOD: snatch/DU- 2rounds +10 reps
HH snatch/box jumps- 2+ rounds
Push Press/line touches- no idea
C+J/T2B (God I want to get better at these)- no idea

I went into the workout today INCREDIBLY sore from yesterday, so I didn't go crazy today- I am still paranoid about my back, and I am REALLY trying to listen to my body BUT I think there is a fine line between being careful and stalling growth out of fear.  Any advice about this?  I know it is a tough one.

Minmal stress today- I didn't work at the hospital today, but I swear I work more being a mom than I do at work!!!  I am tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment