Monday, January 30, 2012

My Day 8

This morning I didn't feel that good, bottom line...I was hung over.  My friend leaves in a couple days I'll barely see him anymore so it was great to drink with him one final time. Gonna really miss him!
Had to sit myself down and give myself a pep talk to be able to work out today...literally.  Was really sore as well from training yesterday...lower back, upper back, glutes, forearms and hands are feeling it.  Thank god I don't do the WOD till 6:30 tomorrow night.  Did a cardio session this am.  5 minute warm up, 30 min aerodyn (392 cals so close was trying for 400 cals)  The wall came early.  Then 10 minutes of freestyle jump rope.  I tried to stay unbroken as long or as much as I could.  No long breaks when you break, couple breaths and get right back in.  I recommend giving it a try...you might like it!
Diet was good.
Breakfast:  1 black coffee, 2 waters
Lunch 1:  2 chicken tenderloins (about 4-5 oz), trader joes soy/ginger Cod (8oz) w/ Brussels sprouts
Snack 1: 1 serving macadamia nuts, 3 slices of deli turkey (turkey sandwich)
Lunch 2:  Soy/Ginger Cod (8oz) with 1/2 serving of broccoli
Snack 2: 1 yellow bell pepper.  I ate it like an apple and enjoyed it!
Snack 3: 1 serving raw almonds
Dinner:  Plan B...yeah buddy!  Bourbon BBQ tenders (approx 4)...greatest things ever!  Burger Salad w/ no fries and no special dressing (its like ALL mayo).  Had roasted tomato dressing on the side...banging!
Had some cravings for sweets so had to shut that noise off!

2 comments:

  1. I SO admire that you worked out when you didn't want to! I have to remember that when I want to hit "SNOOZE" at 4:40 am...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO admire that you worked out when you didn't want to! I have to remember that when I want to hit "SNOOZE" at 4:40 am...

    ReplyDelete