Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 3

Went to bed at 10pm, woke up twice in the middle of the night, and then got up at 4:45am- so proud of myself for getting up today- it is SOOO hard for me in the winter time when it is still dark outside at that hour and cold too!

PRE WOD 4:55am (yes you read that right):
1oz salmon
2 raw almonds
1/2 grapefruit
black coffee
5:30am WOD

7:45am: hungry
1 oz steamed calamari

10:00am: hungry
1 oz sirloin steak
1 C cooked spinach
1 tsp fish oil

12:40pm: very hungry
3 oz baked tilapia
broccoli
cucumber
1 tsp fish oil
organic cranberry tea

5:05pm: hungry
1 oz turkey breast
raw green pepper
2 raw almonds

6:30pm not really that hungry but had to eat because I had someplace to be
unmeasured roasted chicken (~6 or 8 oz)
roasted cabbage, turnips, and onions
2 TBSP Almond Butter

9:30pm: Not hungry but picked on food
2 slices lean roast beef
4 slices turkey pepperoni
4 almonds
2 strawberries

Water with every meal

WOD: Pull Up Clusters 1.1.1 x 5: 1st set with body weight, then next 4 sets with 5 lbs
weighted Dips: 5x5  1st set was body weight, next 3 sets were with 5 pounds, last set I did 2 with 5 lbs and the rest with BW
800m run, 75 burpees, 800m run 17:29

Felt good in the WOD, but I not as strong as I once was- with this transformation I am making my comeback!

VERY stressful day at work today, hence the extra picking on food, I stayed within my numbers ( I think) but it is that mindless eating that gets me into trouble.  Tomorrow I am committing to you guys that I will only eat my planned meals and nothing more!

Feeling really good over all

4 comments:

  1. committment noted!!!i give oyu guys props for being able to get up at 4:45! i would never be at cfm if that was the only time i could go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you on the strict paleo! Your planned meals look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be trying to get up early starting next week to get some extra skill work in...any tips to making it a little less brutal? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hard part for me is getting to bed early enough...

      Delete