Wednesday, January 25, 2012

one with the run....

3 down!
I will start by saying that im starving!!!!!! not a good thing!
meals:
hot cereal-7:30 not paleo
fruit and nut bar 10:00
sliced chicken, cucumbers and peppers- 11:00
sliced ham- 1:30
carrots/ salad- 2:30
2 small prok chops and cauliflower- 5:30
drink- tea (1) black and water again not enough!
WOD: yes i did! took me a while but i did it -
800 meter run-50 thrusters-800 meter run 20 and change
I will say that my 10 year old did the WOD rx'd in 18:12-- she kicked my butt!!! and did all 75 burpees the right way! awesome!
sleep: good 9:30ish till about 7:00am woke up a couple of times
and thats about it for today!
have a great night everyone!

I plan on swimming tomorrow if anyone would like to join me- about 1:00ish?

3 comments:

  1. it doesn't look like you're eating much fat. maybe adding some more fat to your meals throughout the day will help with your hunger. Try things like avocado, macadamia nuts, almonds etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much does it cost to swim at the Y? Or do you go somewhere else..

    ReplyDelete