Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 6.....

Usually the weekends are my down fall when it comes to diet, but so far so good.

Sleep: 12am - 7:30am
Stress: light

Meals:
Adrenal support tincture, fish oil, multi Vitamin.
8:30am onion and pepper omelet, grapes and half of a grapefruit on the side.
1:30pm The wife and I were out and about stopped at Wood N Tap for lunch. I had a cup of soup to start, California Cobb Salad(no cheese or croutons).
6:00pm Whole foods boneless pork chop, steamed broc and carrots.

Snack tonight some raw almonds.

I missed out on a lot of my usually mid morning and mid afternoon snacks but I really didn't feel hungry. I did slip up and have a diet coke this afternoon. A normal saturday for me would have usually included a some large sub for lunch, chips, and if I went to WNT probably a few beers. Neither happened so this was a good start to the weekend!

1 comment: