Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Maria Week 2 Day 3

Went to bed around 10pm, woke up a couple of times, finally got up at 6:45am- slept longer than I have all week.
9:30am
2 C Kale (measured raw)
3 oz salmon

12:50pm- Hungry but not starving
Paleo stuffed pepper: 3 oz ground turkey, carrots, onion, celery, crushed tomato stuffed in a green pepper
1 C yellow squash (measured raw, then cooked)

5:30pm-STARVING- waited too long to eat
3 oz turkey breast
5 C spring mix lettuce
1 tsp olive oil

6:45pm
1 C homemade veggie soup
1 1/4 tsp fish oil

9:00pm- Hungry
3 oz steamed calamari
2 C frozen spinach
1 tsp olive oil
picked on some ground turkey- BAD habit, trying to break it
12 almonds

WATER WATER WATER!!!

Despite my car breaking down YET AGAIN and being stranded at work, I had a pretty low stress day- thanks to my awesome husband who helped me deal with the situation. 

Rest day today, just felt like the hamstring needed a break, looking forward to the WOD tomorrow 8am class!

I have not done any work for my HSPU this week, will do it tomorrow, I am committing to all of you.

People at work noticing I look different- crazy just 1 week in....  LOVE IT

2 comments: