Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Maria Week 12 Day 2

Went to Bed at 10:30pm, up at 6:30a, woke up once in the middle of the night but was able to go back to sleep.  I have been able to go to the gym at night for the past couple of days, so I was able to get more sleep!
7:45- shake made with: 1 C unsweetened coconut milk, 1/2 C frozen berries,, 1 C raw kale.  3 oz turkey breast 1 tsp fish oil

10:25: 1 C spaghetti squash, 3 oz salmon, 1 tsp fish oil

1:30: Green salad with 3 oz chicken breast, 1 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Honey Mustard Dressing

4:30- salad with 1 oz baked sole, 2 oz turkey breast, 1 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Honey Mustard Dressing

5:30p- WOD- Back Sq 8,6,4 with pause at bottom: 103/113/123
1K row, 35 squat cleans (75#), 800m run- I don't remember the time I think it was 16:29 or something like that.  Hard as shit for me.  All I kept thinking was if I had done the Rx weight it would have taken me double the time!

7:30- Big Salad with a medley of leftovers- 1/4 C egg substitute, roast beef, turkey, ham, 1 TBSP Bolthouse Farms Honey Must Dressing, 1 TBSP olive oil.  Picked on turkey pepperoni- I am not buying this ANYMORE!  I bought it for my kids' lunch, but I am the one who eats it!

Reached out to Dr. Jaime today told her I was struggling with consistency.  I hope we can get everyone fired up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment