Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Maria Week 14 Day 2

Okay, hit snooze this a.m.  I went to bed too late.  I know that if I am not sleeping by 10pm, waking up at 4:45am isn't going to happen.  No WOD today, don't be disappointed in me!  The only other time I have gone this long with no WOD is when I was injured and could barely walk.

8am- 2 oz turkey breast, 1 1/2 oz avocado
10:20am- 1 C cooked cabbage, 3 oz chicken breast, 3/4 oz avocado, 2 tsp olive oil
3:00pm- salad with 3 oz tuna, 3/4 oz avocado, 1 tsp fish oil, 1 tsp olive oil, lime juice
5:40pm- 4 1/2 oz salmon, 2 C okra, 1 tsp olive oil
7:30p- picked on stuff: ham, salmon, 3 slices uncured bacon, raw almonds, walnuts

Stressful day at work today, but didn't turn to food, even though there were baskets full of chocolate around.  The picking is so hard for me to stop it is like I am addicted to it or something...

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, not turning to food! That's huge! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Maria! Why have I not seen you in the am?

    ReplyDelete