Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Maria Week 12 Day 3

Did not sleep well last night, kept waking up- very restless. Got out of bed at 4:45 am

5:30am WOD- modified PP for HSPU, and GHD for T2B and K2B- I still can't hang from the bar with my banged up hand.

8:15am- 2 hard boiled eggs
12:10p- 3 oz salmon, 1 C spaghetti squash, 1 tsp fish oil
4:30p- 3 oz calamari, kale, 1 tsp fish oil
6:14p- broccoli, 3 oz baked sole, 1 tsp olive oil
7:30p- chicken breast baked with coconut flour and shredded coconut, broccoli, cauliflower
picked on chicken breast

had a low stress day today, back on track, just need to stop the picking!  I have a lot going on in my life and I think it is why I am eating more these days.  As a friend of mine always says "too much on your plate equals too much on your plate!"  Can't wait to get back to 100% in the gym, it is hard to do anything when your hand doesn't work!

No comments:

Post a Comment