Thursday, April 12, 2012

Amanda M...Day 81

Sleep: 11-630. Went to bed too late....definitely felt the affects from it. I threw myself on the couch when I got home from work but managed to make it to class

Food: eggs sausage, strawberries, chicken, peppers, carrots, southwestern meatloaf, cauliflower rice...the usual! Cant wait to try out a new menu item this weekend...what shall it be? I'm thinking Paleo Sheppard's Pie!!

WOD: Today was a good day. I have no problem with short distance sprinting. I got up to 125# on the front squat by round 4...was a bit tough, so I cut back and worked my way back up again ending on a high note. The rain helped cool me down. Thanks mother nature :-)

Finally getting my mojo back. This is the first time I've ever survived a 'funk' without completely blowing everything I did the 2 months before. Couldn't have done it without this group, I am positive of that! Hope everyone else is getting back on track!!

Saw Morgan tonight at the gym! I was rushing out and she was saying how she's lost her motivation. Told her I better see a blog post tonight! Hope all is well with you girl, we miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment