Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Maria Week 11 Day 2

Bed at midnight, up at 7am- slept solid, drool on my pillow!

7:40am- 2 oz flank steak, 1 C cooked cabbage/onions, 1/2 tsp fish oil

9am WOD: 5 rounds 17 unbroken OHS, 17 burpees, 200m run rest 5 min
OHS-53# then 65# for the last round- I know it is weird but I like OHS, I was very very slow on the burpees and the run, best time was 3 min.  I thought my heart was going to jump out of my chest!  This one was a puker.

1:30pm-3 oz tuna, 1 1/2 C lettuce, 1 C cucumber, 1/2 C tomato, 1 tsp fish oil, organic raw apple cider vinegar
5pm- 2 oz chicken breast brussels sprouts
7:30pm- 6 oz chicken breast, 1/2 C coconut cauliflower rice, 1/2C brussels sprouts, 1 C combined: crushed tomato, salsa (no sugar), zucchini, mushroom, onion, okra, 1 oz avocado
8:30pm- sleepy time tea

Great day today, took the day off of work, low stress, no cravings.  It REALLY helped to have that discussion on Facebook today about losing motivation.  Sometimes I think I am the only one who struggles.  I talked to another friend today from CFM who gets it and that was great too.  I am so grateful for this!



No comments:

Post a Comment