Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday 10/15...WTF

Good Morning Everyone,

Today is Monday and it's as intense as I thought it was going to be. It's funny because I truly do have a gut instinct. I've had as far as I can remember. Not to sound hokey or anything but I can truly sense certain things. Its just that I'm more in tune to what's around me. I can see and feel out things that other people would completely miss. Today the new General Manager who was only here for about a month or so was fired this morning. I knew that wasn't going to last long. The owner is a super Alpha and he's crazy as hell. And I only have a job right now because I'm the only capable person left in the office. Technically I should be fired because I made a typo on one of the events for this weekend. So the owner sparing me right now. I'm super stressed out. Now that the GM is gone everything falls on me.

This morning I went in for my Wod and I did ok. I wasnt 100% on it. I think I was chillin a little bit too hard this weekend and did absolutely nothing. So my joints were screaming at me and my flexibility was hardly there.

I have nothing else to say. It's one of those days...ready to cry. Just holding it together. :-/

1 comment:

  1. Once you go to bed and wake up, you are blessed with a brand new day. Take advantage, shake this one off. Continue to progress!

    ReplyDelete