Monday, October 1, 2012

Amanda M...Day 251

Didnt sleep enough...went to bed at 11 and woke up at 5 to go running. I was dyyyying for a nap today at work.

SO proud of myself for getting out of bed this morning and doing my 3 miles. I dont want to overdo it but I think I'll run or walk every morning. I know that if I dont make a routine out of getting up at 5, it'll be harder for me to stick to it.

Food was good. Ate my chicken enchilada stew...mmmMM delish. I made sure that I didnt skimp on servings. I usually try to spread it out as far as I can and end up not having enough to make a good meal.

WOD:
front leg elevated squats
db rows

10min amrap:
3 squat cleans 95#
DU's

Felt really strong with the squat cleans. I almost didnt RX it but I am glad I did. Its amazing how much better I feel after having enough to eat and keeping positive thoughts in my head.

Tomorrow is a new day!

1 comment: