Friday, October 5, 2012

Amanda M...Day 255

Didn't go to bed til 1 am.......ughhh. I slept through my alarm and woke up in a panic at 7:45 when I have to be at work at 8. My supervisor doesn't care, but I HATE being late.

Food: I rushed out of the house so I missed breakfast. Everything else was normal, luckily I have all my lunches and snacks all set and ready on Sundays.

WOD:
FS 3.2.1 95/115/135...all went up easy
1st pos squat cleans: 75#

5 min amrap
1-5 ladder front squat 105#

4 min amrap
1-3 ladder pull ups

3 min amrap
5.10.15 DU ladder

Something tweaked in my knee while doing the squats so I didn't get as much as I wanted, was trying to be really careful. Pull ups were pathetic, and DU weren't all that horrible. Took me a while to get into the swing of them, but I got 17 in a row...highest ever lol

1 comment: