Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Amanda M...Day 259

Slept okay, been waking up really tired lately. And then I stay tired throughout the day. Not sure if I'm not getting enough quality sleep or what.

Food: clean all day. At around 2:00, the craving for chocolate REALLY hit me. We keep a bowl of candy (twix, kit kat, milky way, snickers, 100 grand, reese's) in our office upstairs. Just knowing it is there makes my life a living hell lol normally I would be snacking on it all day. It took me a half hour to convince myself not to take a piece. I ended up taking a bathroom break just to get away....how sad is that?!

WOD:
Single leg RDL: 45# bar
Hang PC 2.2.1.1: 115/135/145/155...155# is my PR and it went up smooth and easy on the first try. I should have thrown the 5lb-ers back on and went for a new PR. I knew I would have gotten it! Still kicking myself over that....ugh
Push press 5.5.5.5 95/85/85/85. We started out at 95 but it was a bit heavy for 4 rounds
Tabata push ups: really Jay? RUDE!!

After the workout, I did two 500m row with a 2 min rest between. I dont like when I dont sweat during a workout, it makes me feel like I didnt do anything...so I added the rowing.

Overall, a good day. Knees are feeling better. Really happy that there are no squats today so that gives me another day off my babies.

4 comments:

  1. I'm diggin your numbers!!! You're def going to keep me on my game girl!! I love it!!
    I feel the same way if I'm dry after a wod. I'll try to do a little something at the box or at home.
    Rest is vital! I know its been preached by many people and sometimes I don't adhere to it. But I didnt take any Oly sessions last week (really because of money reasons) off of Oly and a couple consecutive days of CF and I came back even stronger. Rest is good!
    Finally GREAT job on holding back on the candy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need quality rest its a good thing that all us LuRong'ers now have a coupn for the official crossfit mattress, sleep PRs at the ying-yang..

    ReplyDelete
  3. If the coupon is for $200 off then I don't even want to know how much the mattress even costs full price haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were at regionals I think last year, just the mattress starts at about $3800. They can take their coupon and shove it!

    ReplyDelete