Monday, July 2, 2012

Amanda M...Day 155, 156 and 157

Hi All,

Hope you had a great weekend. I know I did! I walked around all weekend without my boot and had no pain in my foot at all. So, I don't really know if it is completely healed but it feels pretty damn good to not be limping around. I will still wear my boot this week at work but you better believe my ass is getting back in that gym today. For this week I'll be skipping any running, jumping or DU's and will stick to the Fitness workouts just in case and to see how my foot holds up. I don't want to rush back into performance workouts and chance hurting it again.

Did you know that On the Border puts their calories on the menu now? Man, was that a wake up call! The salads were 1200 calories on their own! I'm excited for more places to be doing this...America needs to realize what they are doing to themselves!

Have a good day guys! Blog blog blog

No comments:

Post a Comment